Electric flights are in progress. But scientists, based on their research keep updating the information.
- If we permanently run out of fuel in future, the source of travelling will be a dream to many people. For short distances we were already presented by the electric bikes, electric cars etc. Similarly, the Electric flights are designed hoping for the longer distances. But it ended up with short distance.
- As we are able to fly only short distances, we can use airplanes as cabs instead of cars. We can be fast in reaching our destination. Thus we can reduce heavy traffic problems and air pollution.
- There will be reduction in the emission of carbon dioxide. Thus, we can reduce the air pollution.
- The noise pollution can also be reduced once they finish their research on electric flights. As electric motors doesn’t create much noise.
- The cost will be very low as electricity is cheap compared to fuel.
- Nowadays, the usage of solar panels came into existence. Hence, in this project if we get the usage of solar energy then that would be a great success. But if we run short of solar energy, electric batteries should be used and it should give sufficient power for the whole journey.
- The weight will be light and the flight runs smoothly.
- If the airplane flies high in the air, the content of air will be less which can be in our favour once we find how to reach heights compared to other flights. As we have an idea how to fly even when there in less air atmosphere.
- It’s better to run the electric flights with batteries. If we run out of charging, its better to convert to fuel mode. So that we reduce the pollution atleast to some extent.
- We are able to travel only short distances. But the long heights, we are unable to reach like the other flights.
- Have a clear picture of many benefits of electric flight over other flights by using electric motor. But there is no proper idea how to fly high using electricity as source is the major question everyone does have.
- They have been working since many years and expecting many more years. Approximately 10 to 20 years to get succeed. Maximum of 30 years is the estimated time for the new innovation i.e., Electric flight.
- Present innovation with batteries, its major drawback is the battery has to be recharged once it gets discharged.
- Recharging a battery is the time taking process. Else we need to carry batteries required for one journey which is also a complicated task.
- There will be a problem with thunderstorms. As electricity passes through flights, there is a chance of getting short circuit.